Together as One

Together as One

Friday, October 10, 2014

Satan weaves....God re-weaves

So many times I get frustrated at a person, people, or circumstances instead of seeing the real picture. Satan’s goal is to steal, kill, and destroy relationships, peace, oneness, love, etc. I become short-sighted and me-sighted and I miss the mark, I accept the bait. I bite the hook. The hook that was baited especially for me. Satan watches and studies me closely. He knows what pushes my buttons. He knows what hurts me the most and he will use people and circumstances to attack me. Too many times I allow my emotions to rule, my pain to rise, frustration to brew, peace and joy to be robbed, and ugly thoughts to control.
                                                        O God, forgive!


Eph. 6:10-18 “….Put on the whole armor of God so that you will be able to stand against the strategies of the devil….”


 
Genesis 50:20

“But as for you…you thought evil against me,

BUT GOD meant it for good.”

In God’s hands, intended evil becomes eventual good. -Max Lucado
Joseph's brothers blew it big time when they sold Joseph into slavery, yet God, in Genesis 45 says, "Be not angry or grieved, God sent me...And God sent me before you to preserve you...It was not you that sent me....                                            BUT GOD!!
God redeems pain. Joseph’s torn robe became a royal one. The pit became a palace. The broken family grew old together. The very acts intended to destroy God’s servant turned out to strengthen him.

Take my wrong responses and reactions and turn them into good. 
 Let me glorify YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment