Together as One

Together as One

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Presenting the Graduate of 2012




Amazing.... my third child is preparing for Graduation from high school!  Preparation for graduation takes me down memory lane as I work on his dvd, scrapbook, etc.....from new born through grade school.  It's incredible how much happens in 18 years.  I am exited to present you with Derek Landon Weaver, the 2012 graduate!!!   Derek worked hard to complete his schooling and I am proud of him for sticking it out to completion.


God bless you, Derek, as you finalize your high school years and step into the future God has planned for you!  We are confident God has big plans for you and will lead you one step at a time. 
Thank you for the joy you have been to our family!
We love you and will always be here for you.

Looking forward to the future with you...... Love from Dad and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment