Together as One

Together as One

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Have fun doing right!

Doing right is fun!  As we talked over dinner last night about fasting from unkind words we had some good laughs!  Now don't get me wrong, we don't normally sit around and really 'butcher' people but we can easily become lax and not guard our tongues the way Jesus would want us to.  While discussing it this is what I heard:  (totally in jest, of course!)  "Can I have one good round yet before we start?",  "Well, I normally get low blood sugar when I fast, so I probably shouldn't do this;  it might give me low blood sugar.",  and while cleaning up, "Oops, I can't say what I was about to say."  And then some rewording of words when an unkind remark was about to be said.  Have fun doing right!

No comments:

Post a Comment