Together as One

Together as One

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Delay

I only have 6 minutes left on my computer here at the public library so I will add a quick post.
JR called this morning and said they have been delayed at least a day in Wisconsin due to weather in Chicago.  He didn't seem real sad to be "forced" to spend another day at the air show!   They are having a great time and are running on "Walter Beachy" time....little sleep.

Today my sister and I did some visiting to some friends of hers who are 'homesteading' on the hills (small mountains) of Ohio.  It was very interesting and would be an appealing lifestyle...until it got dark!  I would probably be intrigued with it until I became too uncomfortable from the heat, cold, or dirt.  We are a pretty spoiled, pampered generation.

Today, 23 years ago JR and I were ecstatic with the birth of our first daughter!!  Wow, how time has flown and how BLESSED I feel to call her my daughter.  She is definitely all I would dream of in a daughter, is one of my closest friends, is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside, and loves the Lord with all her heart......Thank you, God.  Wish I would be with her to celebrate this day with her.  I love you so much, KaShondra, and am so proud to call you 'daughter'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment