Together as One

Together as One

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Holmes County, Ohio

We do not have internet service where we are staying so I am at the local library to check emails, post an update, etc.

JR has made it safely to Wisconsin although it was quite an adventure to get there.  They had to be grounded several times due to cloud coverage and also had to turn back several times.  He admitted he was glad to be on the ground.  He texted me from the air (4000 ft.).  He does not have electricty to recharge his phone so I am limited to a few precious texts every once in awhile.  After finally arriving in Oshkosh and were ready to set up camp (they are camping under the plane), they discovered they had forgotten their tent!

Erica and I are enjoying our week with my sister and cousins.  Brenda and I have been shopping at these little Amish stores...yes, acting like tourists!  Erica has been running around with her cousins.  Yesterday we helped peel peaches to freeze.  We could all see that Erica has been raised a "city girl"!  ha!  She enjoyed it!
Today Brenda and I are trying to find some more Amish stores.  They have some really neat things that you cannot find around home.  I like to stock up on some of their things whenever we visit here.

My dad is still not feeling real good and the doctor said his blood tests did indicate something going on with his heart so they are planning to see a cardiologist soon.  Keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment