Together as One

Together as One

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I can never be separated from God's love!

We are enjoying Revival Meetings this week with Daniel Pollard.  
Wow! It has really been good to be reminded of how much God loves me and of how I can never be separated from His love.  While I was still a sinner, He loved me and died for me.  

I can choose to separate myself from God by choosing to sin, but Praise God! even when I separated myself from Him, He did not stop loving me but called me back to Himself!  How can I give Him less than my all?

The command to love....it's amazing how often God has spoken to our church lately on our need to love each other.  The world can see we are His disciples by our love for each other.  Love does not speak bad about someone else but is loyal and committed.  Brother Daniel shared how so many people today are moving from church to church to church.  Today's churches lack commitment.  Choosing to follow Christ is not a decision but a commitment.

Then to be reminded of how much I have been forgiven for, how can I not forgive others when they wrong me?  I will be forgiven with the same measure I forgive.  If I have unforgiveness I am unable to receive God's love.  Without God's love, I cannot give true love.

To listen to these messages go to www.palmgrovemennonitechurch.com and look under the 'messages' tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment